Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Senior Fever

Hey kids,
First sorry it has been so long for a post. I have been so ubber busy since June, I've shot some families, children, cousins, seniors, and mommy to be's, all will be posted when I have a chance. I wanted to share some photos of  a boy who belongs to one of my FAVORITE families, The Shada's. Ian is a senior this year, his sister (Teresa) happens to be one of my best friends so I was more the flattered when she hired me to do his session. Ian, his sister Claire and I headed to Mount Moses I think, they told me it was like an hour away but it literally took almost 2 hours to get there. It was an awesome time, his sister Claire and I discussed how truly awesome and truly crazy it is to be human. :) Ian is truly a special kid. The whole family is full of truly special people. They are hysterical, smart and sweet. I hope you enjoy these. I will also be doing an updated price page soon...high demand has caused my prices to go up a little. Talk soon!
Thanks for stopping








2 comments:

  1. Who is that stud muffin? OH, that's my brother! :) Great pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, he's a cute one. I loveeee the last picture! These are great Shaddddleeee. (:

    ReplyDelete