Monday, October 25, 2010

Starting Photography Business







It is official, I am starting up my side photography business. I utterly adore photography and have been doing it on and off since I was17. I am 27 now and it is time to start doing my dream, creating stories of life, love and the pursuit of happiness through pictures. I am available for any type of session you want to throw at me. Starting this business up I was blessed enough to have my future niece and nephew as my first subjects...enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. These photos are adorable! Love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting! my first comment, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, if you’re considering a change in your photography business or taking it to another level, why not open your own full body 3D scanner ? It will give you a whole new audience for your work

    ReplyDelete